Monique + Nick are two of the most genuine, down to earth couples I have ever had the pleasure of capturing. Their wedding day was full of love, and not just their own, their friends and family were unbelievable supportive and just as excited as the couple in the spot light. I can say without a doubt that this wedding day is one I will remember forever, and its not just because of the stunning dress (my jaw was on the ground) it was because of the fun I had with the entire bridal party during their photo session. Each of them were as crazy and animated as the other, this makes any photographers job an absolute dream!!
Everything about this day was amazing, the sky, the light, the people, the dress, the food, the flowers and did I mention the dress!?
I have said before that its amazing when friends become clients but its even better when clients become friends! I am beyond grateful that Monique and Nick chose me (over 2 years ago too) to capture their special day! Thank you x1000 guys!! I had an absolute blast!!
Check out their day below :D
- Dress: Martina Liana (OMG)
- Bridesmaids Dresses: Sheike
- Hair + Makeup: Langdon Hair Warners Bay + Makeup by Kadaa and Carly Osborne
- Suits: Rundles
- Florals: Belfora
- Ceremony Location: Tramway Reserve Newcastle
- Reception Location: Harbourview Function Centre Newcastle
- Band: Prestige Inc.
- Celebrant: Matt Purcell
- Photo Booth: Coastal Prestige Photo booths
- Transportation: Newcastle Famous Tram
Click on the images below to open them up in a gallery window for easier viewing